1. Form a Small Wellness Support Group of 2 to 10 people. You can use the Transformation Journal for Back to Life System 2017 to help keep members information. If you must start off by yourself then skip to 3. (One of your goals is to eventually form a small group.)
2. Pick a time for your Small Wellness Support Group to meet once a week. Pick a location such as gym, church, home, small business, internet meeting, phone conference and etc. This is a meeting to check progress of hitting the targets of Back to Life Cheat Sheet to Health Main Form.
3. Check with your health care provider to make sure you can do the activities on the website. You can use the Physical Wellness Assessment Form to help.
4. Print out the Back to Life Chiropractic, PLLC Individual Score Sheets and the Back To Life Chiropractic Master Score Sheet from tab on navigation bar entitled Back to Life System Score Sheets. Read the instructions of each test and fill out. It is not necessary to do every individual test but to have at least one in each Connecting to Wellness Category. The more tests performed will give a more accurate health score.
5. Print out Back to Life System Cheat/Checklists from tab on navigation bar entitled Back to Life System Checklist. Use these Back to Life System Checklist to start improving your health.
6. Use the Back to Life System Categories and Blogs (Nutrition, Cardiovascular, Strength, Flexibility, Posture, Nervous System, and Feet-Arches) to help make progress on your personal Back to Life System Score Sheet and Back to Life System Checklists. Each Wellness Category has helpful information, forms, video, audio, and links to other sites to improve each area. If you or anyone in your Back to Life System Support Group is having problems please e-mail them or blog so advice can be given.
7. Meet weekly to go over each members Back to Life System Checklist. This time should be positive and encouraging. It is a time to be positive and affirming. Use the Transformation Journal for Back to Life System 2017 to help keep on track. Figure out ways to help each member complete their Back to Life Cheat Sheet to Health Forms each week and improve their Back to Life System Health Score. Does a member need help with childcare so they can workout, help reading labels, printing out forms, getting groceries, prayer, exercise equipment, and etc. Use the checklist to help in this area. If someone can not complete certain ones, why? and support them so they can. This is the most important part of the Back to Life System website. Most people know what they need to do but do not have the discipline to follow through so meet with you Back to LIfe Support Group.
Back to Life Chiropractic. Improving life styles with the Back to Life System.