Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large
Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2-the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clock faces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it’s the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day
From the Manufacturer
• Certain features like Auto Sleep Tracking and SmartTrack may be disabled when using this accessory. Classic accessory bands are the recommended accessory for high intensity workouts and sleep tracking. • Do not wear the Flex 2 Pendant accessory while sleeping or during high intensity activity, as doing so could create a choking hazard. • Flex 2 Pendant accessories contain magnets. Magnets may interfere with pacemakers, defibrillators, or other medical devices. Consult your physician and the manufacturer of your medical device before using to determine if these accessories are safe for you. If the accessories may be interfering with your pacemaker, defibrillator, or other medical device, do not wear the accessories.
Move it up: Since blood increases further up your arm, wear your tracker higher on your wrist to improve the heart rate signal during workouts. Start by moving the device up to three finger widths above your wrist bone, then experiment with slightly lower placement. Keep it secure: The less your tracker moves during exercise, the more chance you have of maintaining a heart rate signal throughout the activity. Do not wear the band too tightly, as this can restrict blood flow and goes against our wear and care guidelines. Hold steady for ten seconds: High intensity exercises or activities that cause you to keep your wrist bent (like push-ups) or move your arms vigorously (like dance) may interfere with heart rate signals. If you stop seeing a signal during these types of activities, hold your wrist steady for ten seconds during breaks to get your reading.
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak)
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes;Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate