Physicals at Back to Life Chiropractic – $25
There are certain activities that might require you to get a physical, and at Back to Life Chiropractic we offer several choices in physicals. We provide physicals for sports, camp, and Scouts, in addition, to basic physicals. Call to make an appointment for you or your child’s physical at (502) 241-1122.
Why You or Your Child Needs a Physical
Back to Life Chiropractic conducts physicals for the following reasons:
- Sports. A sports physical will determine if it is safe to participate in a sport. Some sports programs require a physical exam, and others recommend them.
Scouts require a physical exam prior to scouting adventures and camp.
- Basic. Even if you feel well and haven’t needed to see a doctor for a while, you should schedule a basic physical to ensure that you truly are in good health or need to be referred to another health care provider for more evaluation.
- Camp. Most camps require a physical exam prior to attending the camp. Please make sure your specific camp allows chiropractors to perform physical evaluations.
What Is Included
Our physicals ensure that you are in the best of health to participate in the activities that you or your children have planned. Children and adults can both benefit from the physical exams. Some of the measurements and evaluations we provide during a routine physical include:
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Spinal Function and ROM
- Extremity Function and ROM
- Thermograph of Spinal Muscles
- Vision (basic evaluation)
- Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Neck and chest
- Heart and abdomen
- Lymph nodes
- Skin and muscles
- Joints and spine
Sports Physicals offered by Dr. Schuler
A “Pre-participation Physical Evaluation” or “Athletic Participation Examination” commonly known as the Sports Physical is required by Ohio and Kentucky high schools in order for students to participate in sports. These Sports Physicals can be performed by your family doctor, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner or your chiropractor. Other sports programs, such as “Select” sports programs for children younger than high school may also require a sports physical. The Kentucky High School Athletic Association KHSAA has its own form that you can print and answer the appropriate questions and bring with you for your child’s physical for the doctor to complete and sign. The Ohio High School Athletic Association OHSAA has its own form.
Call Back to Life Chiropractic today to schedule an appointment for your athlete’s sports physical.
Print the form from the link above and have it filled out and bring it with your child for their physical. Bring your glasses for vision test.
Make your appointment for your next sport’s physical, Scout physical, or camp physical. Physicals for Oldham County athletes at Back to Life Chiropractic.